Academic Administrator (Undergraduate)
Regents Theological College is the National Training Centre of the Elim Pentecostal Church and one of the leading Pentecostal Bible Colleges in Europe. It provides a range of theology courses at undergraduate, masters and doctorate levels, all validated by the University of Chester.
Situated in 35 acres of stunning countryside in an area of outstanding natural beauty on the slopes of the Malvern Hills, the College is nearing 300 students, about half of whom live on campus. Graduating students move into a variety of careers including Christian ministry, teaching, social work, business and the arts.
In this role, you will support the coordination of administrative processes for the college incorporating all undergraduate students from initial registration, on-going registration through to assessment and graduation.
Duties and Responsibilities
As Academic Administrator you will be responsible for the following areas:
- Student Administration;
- College Portal;
- Assessment Set Up and Marking Processes
- Timetable and Assesment Schedules.
Further details are in the job description which you can download here: Download the Job Description now
- Salary: £20,000-£22,000 Depending on Skills and Experience
- Location: Regents Theological College, Malvern
- Permanent Contract: Full-Time hours, 5 days per week
- Closing Date: 2 March 2018
- Shortlisting: 5 March 2018
- Interview: 15 March 2018